Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

Hello everyone,

Thank you for stopping by!  I have another Valentine's Day card for you and I have used lots of my new goodies to make it!

I thought I would try out the sketch over at Try Stampin' On Tuesday to give me some inspiration.  I just love to get the ideas flowing with a sketch - and they have a great one!

Here is my card............


 I took my colour inspiration from the Stacked with Love DSP stack although didn't use any of their patterned paper - just stole the colour combo. ;)

One of my favorite new tools is the Confetti Heart Border Punch.  It makes some great teeny tiny hearts for a shaker card! Hmm, that maybe my next card.  I used the great Valentine's day stampset from the Occasions Catalogue, You Plus Me.  

Finally, I used my Hearts Framelits in 2 different sizes to get my heart shapes for the front of my card.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy
 

2 comments:

  1. Your card puts me right in the mood for Valentine's Day! Very sweet indeed!
    Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete