Thursday, February 12, 2015

Valentines on Roger's TV

Hello my Stampin' friends,

Today I had the distinct please of being a guest on Roger's Daytime TV.  The theme was Valentine's Day of course!  We created some great project while I shared all the wonderful things happening at Stampin'UP!  Here are some pictures of my display....

My first picture is of my whole display. 


I made a banner inside a 5 x 7 picture frame using the Hey, Valentine! stampset.  I coloured my little bird using the new Beldabilites.


 I made two treat holders using the new Mini Treat Holder Thinlits Die - I just LOVE this die!  I decorated them using the Happy Heart Embossing Folder as well as the Hey, Valentine! stampset - I think it has to be my favourite Valentine set in this year!  Then I coloured them using the Blendabilites



Of course we made some cards too!  I used the You Plus Me as well as the Groovey Kind of Love stampset.  The Sweetheart punch came in really handy for this too! 




I also made some treat bags using our great cello bags and different stamps and punches.  




And finally, my kids and I made these treat sleeves using the 1 x 8 cello bags with some hearts on top.  



I had a lot of fun with my friends at Daytime!  I can't wait to see them again!

Happy stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment