Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Valentine's

Hello my stampin' friends!

I hope your week is going well!  Thank you for stopping by.

My cards today are inkspired ;) from some left over card class packages I had sitting on my crafting table!  I had these left over from a Christmas card class that one of my friends could make at the last minute.  Life can be busy right?

The colours happen the prefect for Valentines too!  So I thought it would be fun to come up with three different cards using the same card kits.  I used different stamps and punches to get some different Valentines looks.  I think they turned out cute - what a great way to clear some space on my table!  

For my first card, I used the new Confetti Heart Boarder Punch!  Love this one!  The stamp is from the new You Plus Me Stampset


For my second card, I used the Retired Small Heart Punch.  I love this Twitterpated stamp from the You Plus Me set - so cute!


And finally, for my last card, I used the new Sweetheart Punch - I just love how curvy it is.



I hope this inkspires you to be creative with the items on your table.

Happy stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment