Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Easter with Roger's Daytime

Hello my stampin friends,

I have some fun Easter projects to share with your today.  I recently visited my friends at Roger's TV, Daytime!  We made some really cute Easter projects. 


My first picture is of my whole display that I brought for the show.  I always like to display all of the projects that I made.  


Here is a close up of one of my Easter cards that I made using the Schoolhouse DSP pack, Festive Flower Punch, Friends and Floral Stampset as well as the greeting on the bottom of the Easter Lamb Stamp.

The other two projects in the picture below are using the Paper Pals stampset and Pyramid Pal Thinlits and coordinating Playful Pals stampset.  I made an Easter Bunny as well as a carrot!  I just LOVE how these little guys turned out.  They perfectly hold about six little chocolate eggs - perfect for co-workers, nieces, nephews and neighbours.  I will make a few of these little guys to give away this weekend.


Here is a close up of an Easter scrapbook page I made for the show.  I used the new Sunburt Thinlit, the Tree Builder Punch, Ovals Thinlits, Fringe Scissors and the Easter Lamb Stamp. 

Here is a close up of another one of the Easter cards I made for the show and will have my card class attendees make as one of their Easter cards.  It's so soft and pretty.  Again, DSP is from the Schoolhouse DSP pack.  I used my blender pens to give just a hint of colour to the grass and the ears and cheeks of this little Easter Lamb.


Oh, and my final little pyramid pal! I think he is my favourite!  A cute little frog - perfect for my boys.  An Easter frog? hmmm.....


Here is a another look at the little Easter Bunny.  (We were able to make him live on air!)


...and I couldn't resist a little honeycomb tail. 


One final look at my whole display. 


Here is a look behind the scenes.  This is what I see when it's not my turn to be live on camera and when the hosts are with another guest.


It is just so much fun!  I have a question about if we can view some of the footage.  If you are a Roger's customer, go to this link..http://www.rogerstv.com/show?lid=12&rid=23&sid=5754  you can view this show.  It originally aired on March 14th. 

Happy Stampin'

Tammy 





No comments:

Post a Comment