Sunday, April 30, 2017

Blogging Friends Blog Hop

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEitn2_Kk4lh2JfpKNnHAuFzp8DPbEXByoMLzWqmzJJL2hOVUL5fLgn7EtJo00ssogNHba6i-rg8-xVTmb7_Cfjayjd-Ki3ckfSTXpIks-069yZgLKl-p5aBqfdQ9GQ7mSeu00fXYj3zGm-z/s1600/Blogging+Friends+Icon.jpg
 Hey there stampers,

So glad you could join me for the first of the month Blogging Friends blog hop.  If you haven't been to my blog before, welcome to Canada!  So happy you are here!

This month's blog hop is featuring our favourite retiring products! Let me tell you, I have a lot of favourites retiring.  It was SO hard to choose.

I decided to focus on a couple of items that I will be keeping in my stash for quite sometime.  They are Something for Baby Stampset and Baby's First Framelits. 


Baby's First Framelits DiesSomething for Baby Clear-Mount Stamp Set

A few week's ago I made a baby card for a lady at work.  We had a little pool going where we could sign up for a date and time and gender of the baby.  I guessed a baby boy with an early delivery.  Wrong and wrong.  A beautiful little girl was born but after expected.  So, I get to make another welcome baby card and this time for a girl!  Here is my card...
I used the onsie framelit on the front of the card....
and the stampset on the inside.  I also used the Stitched Thinlits to decorate the front of the card and my greeting is from my favourite, Teeny Tiny Wishes. The verse on the inside of this card is currently reitred and called Cuddles and Kisses.  Another great one to keep in a collection. 

Be sure to stop in and see all of the creations made using upcoming retiring products by clicking on each of the names in the list below or simply click on the picture below.  

Remember if there is a retiring product you would like, don't wait, some items are already sold out.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

http://wp.me/p2AuXD-3Dt 

3 comments:

  1. Tammy, I always liked that Something For Baby stamp set. In fact, because I don't ever make baby cards, it is the ONLY baby set I own! Now, what will I do? : ) I love the pretty DSP on the card front! Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this set, it is a keeper! I just ordered Moon Baby to replace it, can't wait to ink it up! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete