Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Birthday Succulents

Hello there!

Thanks for stopping by.  I have a great card to share with you that I created with the sketch challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch!



I decided to use some of my left over Painted Seasons DSP that I earned for FREE during sale-a-bration as well as the coordinating succulent image from the Painted Seasons Stampset I also earned for FREE.  

I took the sketch and turned it on it's side to create this card.  I just liked the way the sentiment fit better.  :)


Speaking of the sentiment, I used the other stampset I got for free called More than Words.  If you have these in your collection, remember to use them, they are still fabulous!



I just love how this card turned out.  My birthday recipient I am sure will enjoy it too.  Be sure to hop on over to CAS(E) this Sketch! to see all of the other cards designed with this sketch.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy 

 

Place an order from me in May and receive this month's Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle!  You can shop in my on-line store here

No comments:

Post a Comment