Monday, May 6, 2019

Sending Hugs

Image may contain: text that says 'Kylie Bertucci's International Stampin Up!® Blog Highlights'


Hello everyone!

I am so excited to be participating in Kylie Bertucci's International Blog Highlights this month!

I have made a card for one of my good friends who could use some mail hugs.  She once had a hedgehog as a pet.  The perfect occasion to use the retiring Hedgehugs stampset!  She is the whole reason I purchased this set.  I knew her and her family would love these little images.  :)


In an effort to use up some retired DSP, I thought the Painted Season's DSP was the perfect match for the Hedgehugs stampset. 


This card is a great example of different ways to stamp with colour.  I simply stamped the tree stump, I used my Stampin' Blends to colour the cute little hedgehog and his flower and for the cute little mushrooms, I stamped them once in green and once in red.  Then I fussy cut the mushroom tops and glued them onto the mushrooms.


I love to have many layers on my cards.  I started with an Early Espresso card base, a layer of Poppy Parade, then the DSP. I cut a scalloped square in Poppy Parade and a scalloped circle in Early Espresso.

Finally, I finished my card with some ribbon and a bow.

Loved how it turned out.

If you want to vote for me you can do this here. 

http://www.inlinkz.com/new/view.php?id=818352&fbclid=IwAR0MsQo1heKmaVmT8ls97ST4UjnA4JVHCv3NNDRB6XyDEXntWT6pHamBSMM

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

4 comments:

  1. Cute!! Love the hedgehog stamp. Thanks for being part of my international highlights this month Tammy! All the best with the voting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kylie! It is so much fun to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I love your use of DSP for the background. Thanks for sharing and best of luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Libby! Glad you stopped by.

      Delete