Monday, May 13, 2019

Travelling Mother's Day!

Hey there stampers,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  This pas Sunday was Mother's Day and so I wanted to join the fun over at Addicted to Stamps and share a commissioned Mother's Day card I created!

Here is he photo inspiration.  Now, you will see that these are beautiful images and the colours are amazing, but it got me thinking about traveling around the world up high and then I thought about the amazing Up and Away Thinlits and coordinating Lift Me up Stampset that are both retiring at the end of the month.



Here is my card!  It looks nothing like the colours in the beautiful pictures except my big focal point air balloon, but that is what inspiration is for isn't it?

I took my colours from the DSP that I have been hording saving lol!


The person receiving this card is a traveller - perfect right!  I layered some clouds over my ombre hot air balloon again taking the colours from the DSP.  The greeting is from Itty Bitty Greetings which is an awesome set for capturing every holiday you can imaging.


I finished it off with a little heart that is included in the Lift Me Up stampset and a cute twine bow.

Go ahead and hop on over to Addicted to Stamps to see all of the other creations that were created with these photos in mind!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

Live in Canada?  I would LOVE to be your demonstrator!  Order from me at my on-line store and receive this free PDF tutorial will 8 step by step tutorials with colour photos!  A new Tutorial Bundle each month!



No comments:

Post a Comment