Friday, July 4, 2014

Another Teacher Thank you!



Hello!  Glad you stopped by.

I have a really quick post for you today.......another Teacher Thank you card that my kids took to school with them on their last day!  I just love making these cards - they are just so fun!

I finally dusted off my Hardwood stamp and thought it would be a great background for this card.  I stamped it in Baked Brown Sugar onto Very Vanilla Cardstock.  I ran some Real Red cardstock through my BigShot using the retired Cannery framelits for the apples - I am just not done playing with this yet!

My greeting is from Lots of Thanks and I used my favourite punch for greetings - Decorative Label.  I punched an extra one in the Early Espresso to match my card base and cut it in half to make a 'frame' for my greeting so that it stands out even more. 

I did some sponging to soften the look and added some Real Red Ribbon for a finishing touch.  

I hope you enjoyed my card.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment