Thursday, July 30, 2015

Freshly Made Sketches with Sprinkles of Life!


Hello my stampin friends,


So glad you joined me today!  I have another card using my fravourite stampset.....Sprinkles of Life!  I love this set so much that I decided to create a whole class using just this set - I will have a wonderful turnout with 16 ladies participating.  Each participant purchased the stampset ahead of time and so they will make four cards for free!  For those that 'needed' the coordinating punch - and really who doesn't - will get a special free gift from me!


I used the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches (FMS197) to create the layout for this card.   Here is the sketch....




And here is my card...






I took my colour cue from the Cherry on Top DSP stack, ....Bermuda Bay, Watermelon Wonder and Whisper White.  This patterned paper is a perfect match for this stampset! 


I wanted to show my guests how to make a delicious cupcake using the coloured ink on the same coloured cardstock, not something I always think to do.  I fussy cut the cupcake base and the candle, but the frosting was punched out using the Tree Builder Punch.


Finally, I added a tiny bit of the coordinating scalloped trim and just tied it in a knot.  I think it looks really pretty that way.


Be sure to stop on over to Freshly Made Sketches to see all of the wonderful card designs.


Happy Stampin'


Tammy

6 comments:

  1. So, so sweet and such a happy card! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen! It was a fun sketch to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card and such gorgeous colors! Love that cupcake! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete