Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Happy Birthday with Retro Sketches

Hey there stampin' friends,

So glad you have stopped by today - I have a really fun card to share with you!  I received this sketch challenge in my e-mail from Retro Sketches and just had to create a card with it!





Fun sketch isn't it?
 Here is my card...


I wanted to use some fun colours so I took my cue from the DSP stack Pretty Petals.  I picked 2 patterns that had similar colours and alternated them for the back strips of paper.  My card base is Mint Macaroon.

The leaf image is from Crazy About You and the butterfly is from Papillon Potpourri.  I stamped in Calypso Coral onto Calypso Coral cardstock.  My greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.





 Be sure to stop on by Retro Sketches to see all of the wonderful cards created using this sketch!


Happy Stampin'


Tammy

2 comments: