Sunday, February 21, 2016

Stampin Celebration Challenge

Hey there stampers...


It's Stampin' Celebration Challenge time!  Did you join us last time for our picture inspiration?  This week we have a really great sketch to play along with.  I LOVE sketch challenges. 


Here is the sketch...




What is the first stampset that comes to mind for you?  There are so many options!  I first thought of balloons and birthdays.  You can never have enough birthday cards!  So with that in mind, here is the card I created using this sketch....



I wanted to create something birthday and I thought right away of my little paper stack that I have been neglecting lately.....Cherry on Top!  I love the bright, bold colours in this stack - perfect for a birthday card!

My card base is Crushed Curry, with a layer of Whisper White, then Bermuda Bay which I embossed with my Decorative Dots Embossing folder.  The layer of DSP running width way across the center of my card, is topped with some Vellum Cardstock that I stamped my greeting directly on.  (Be sure to leave some extra drying time when stamping directly on Vellum.)  My balloon and greeting are stamped with Watermelon Wonder.

Finally, I added some Crushed Curry Bakers twine to my balloon and popped my balloon up using dimensionals.   



Be sure to see all of the wonderful creations the design team at Stampin' Celebration Challenge has made using this sketch.  AND be sure to play along - there are 2 whole weeks to join the fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment