Thursday, March 31, 2016

Blogging Friends Blog Hop - Favourite Stampset!


Hello my hopping friends.

We have another fantastic hop for you this month!  We are hopping around to see everyone's all time favourite stampset - it can be current and from the annual catalogue or occasions catalogue or even retired! So many choices - think you could choose?

For my share today, I decided to show you my favourite from the current annual catalogue.  When this year's annual catalogue first came out, this stampset was the very first stampset that I wanted! The card in the catalogue completely sold me on this set!  SO much so that I totally cased it.  You can see that post here.

Which stampset is it you ask?  It is Garden in Bloom!  

I LOVE the watercolour look that this stamset creates.  I love that you can create two different kinds of flowers, a cute little butterfly and the most precious little bumble bee!  Oh and that sentiment "Friends are kind to each other's hopes & cherrish each other's dreams"  I have three besties that are the exact definition of that statement - how lucky am I?!

Here is my card I made for this hop using the Garden in Bloom stamspet....
I unfortunately needed a sympathy card for a lady at work who recently lost her mother. I immediately thought the large flower was a great focal point.  My greeting is from the stampset Thoughts and Prayers.  It has the most perfect sentiments and greetings for someone who is grieving.  

Thanks for hopping by!  Be sure to hop on through to all the stops.  There are some really great projects to be seen! 

Next up is Rick Adkins.  You can click the icon below OR click on his name in the list at the bottom of the post.

Happy hopping!

Tammy

https://rckinsmonstudio.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/aprils-blogging-friends-blog-hop-favorite-stamp-sets/


1. Crystal Komara
2. Anna Masciovecchio
3. Libby Fens
4. Anne Power
5. Mary Blocher
6. Danica Ferrante
7. Deborah Smart
8. Jessica Mink
9. Jodi Horsley
10. Leanne Johnson
11. Michelle Clark
12. Lorene Yoshimura-Tanigawa
13. Mary Ann Rossiter
14. Tammy Gill - You are here!
15. Rick Adkins 
16. Lisa Reber 

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! cute card- this is a set I need to use more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this set too - I almost chose it to use! Your card is lovely, Tammy; thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card, Tammy; I'm sure it brought your co-worker comfort. Great choice of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that color choice. Fabulous creation! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the colors you used. Now I'm adding this set to my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tammy, I never did by the Garden in Bloom stamp set, but I did purchase that DSP and loved it! The blues are just so stunning. xo Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! So glad you enjoyed my card. Can't wait to see what you all have created. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stamp set choice. It really is tough to narrow it down when you have so many to pick from.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the blues in your card Tammy. It's a very pretty card for a sad occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colors used for this. Blue flowers are always nice. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually like this set now seeing it used. It just didn't pop at me until now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is another stamp set on my wishlist! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete