Sunday, August 13, 2017

Beach Theme with Colourful Seasons



Hi there my stampin' friends,

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I have a really fun card to share with you!  I wanted to create thank you cards for the swimming instructors that my younger two boys had this summer as well as the Head Life Guard.  My boys just loved their instructors, they had so much fun and learned so much.  SO, a thank you card was definitely in order!

To create these cards, I participated in two challenges this week - Stamp, Ink, Paper has a great beach theme this week and Paper Craft Crew Challenges had an awesome sketch challenge.  I combined them both to create may card. 

Here is the card I created....
 


I just love this little muskoka chair and I think seeing it in red is my favourite.  I framed the muskoka chair with a circle created with my Stitched Shapes Framelits I also used the scalloped thinlit also from the Seasonal Layers Thinlits to create some 'waves'.  I think it is so cute.  


Here is a picture of my two boys at waiting for their lesson.  
Here is everything that is included with the Colourful Seasons Bundle, minus the card of course. :)
Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Bundle 

You can shop in my on-line store here

Happy stampin'

Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Love your card and how you've created waves from the scallops. Perfect for our beachy theme this week. Thanks for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete