Thursday, November 30, 2017

December Blogging Friends Blog Hop

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEitn2_Kk4lh2JfpKNnHAuFzp8DPbEXByoMLzWqmzJJL2hOVUL5fLgn7EtJo00ssogNHba6i-rg8-xVTmb7_Cfjayjd-Ki3ckfSTXpIks-069yZgLKl-p5aBqfdQ9GQ7mSeu00fXYj3zGm-z/s1600/Blogging+Friends+Icon.jpg

Happy December!

Welcome this the December Blogging Friends Blog Hop.  This month's theme is Christmas, Hanukah or New Year's.  I chose to share a Christmas project.

Are you getting ready for the BIG day?  I am getting there.  Still lots to do, but one thing is for sure, I have many of my crafting projects complete to start spreading the Christmas Cheer!

One of my most favourite things to create are treat holders!  I love to give them away to my customers, to my card class attendees, my garbage man, my postal worker, co-workers, teachers, almost everyone who I want to wish a bit of Christmas Cheer and that I am thankful for all year long.

This year I knew I wanted to use that super cute little test tub that was featured in the Holiday catalogue. (pssst if you love it too, you may want to stock up, the holiday catalogue is ending January 3)  

I also wanted to incorporate some hot chocolate.  So I searched the internet and found a GREAT tutorial from Frenciestamps!  You can see her blog post and video tutorial here

I CASE'd her creation, but changed the sizing to accommodate the packet of hot chocolate that I had.  I also changed the colours to match the DSP and cardstock I had on-hand.  Here is my version of it...
I really liked how it turned out.  I used the Merry Cafe stampset for the greeting on the front of the card as well as the cute little holly.  The cup, lit, coffee cup wrap and cute little heart tab are all created from the Coffee Cups framelit set. 
The inside message is from the stamp set Snowflake Sentiments.  I love the tiny little snowflakes that come with the Merry Cafe stampset, so just had to add them!
So I have 24 of them all ready to go and start spreading the cheer!
 Don't miss any of the hop and make sure you see all of the wonderful creations.  You can do that by following and clicking on the list below or by clicking the 'continue' button below.  Happy Hoppin'

Be sure to keep checking back for all of my Christmas creations.

Happy stampin'

Tammy

http://wp.me/p2AuXD-3R4

Anne Power -returning next month
Danica Ferrante -returning next month
Lorene Yoshimura-Tanigawa -returning next month
Tammy Gill - You are here

3 comments:

  1. Cute project! I'm in the middle of making 50 - 60 of these for coworkers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Tammy, these are great! Cocoa WITH marshmallows, what great treats these will be! I am a huge cocoa drinker myself in the winter months. Happy December! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful quick gift idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete