Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Another Picture Perfect Birthday

Hey there,

I have a super simple birthday card for you today. I used Picture Perfect Birthday stampset from the Occasions Catalogue.  It is such a versatile stampset - a must have for all types of birthday cards.

I hopped onto the sketch challenge over at Paper Craft Crew to assist with the design.  Here is my card....


 Here is the sketch for the challenge...

 Play along with the Paper Craft Crew for Sketch Challenge 277. The challenge starts January 24, 2018 and ends January 30, 2018 at 1 PM EST.   Visit the blog at www.papercraftcrew.com to check out the design team samples and to submit your project.  #papercraftcrew #papercrafting #sketchchallenge #color #playalong #imakecards #cardmaker #diy #sendacard #craft #stampinup #cardchallenge #papercraft #bigshot #rainydayfun  #designteam #becreative #artsandcrafts #hobby #snailmail #createeveryday #crafttherapy #creativelifehappylife #pcc2018

I started with the free Bubbles and Fizz DSP that I got with one of my $60 orders and then decided on the colours to use.  I love these bright colours - Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist and Daffodil Delight.


To create the candles, I inked up my base and then stamped off on a scrap piece of paper, then stamped it onto my square. The pattern for each candle is full strength ink.  The greeting is from the Picture Perfect Birthday set as well. 

Here is the paper pack that I got for free when I placed my $60 order.  If you are interested in learning more about Sale-a-bration, please message me.  I would be happy to give you all the details including the catalogues.  

Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper
Price: $0.00

The other awesome part of Sale-a-bration is the added benefits to joining during the sale!  Here are some of the wonderful benefits.
12.01.17_TH-SHAREABLE3_SAB_PRE-EARN_ENG 
What's in the Starter Kit?
Whatever you want! For just $135, you choose $165 in products. Plus, there is NO shipping cost! If you want the added TWO stamp sets of your choice, purchase the Starter Kit during Sale-A-bration (Jan 3- March 31.)

I would love to have you on my team.  I welcome hobby demonstrators who simply love the discount.  Ask me how it is done. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your card! The colors are so happy. Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!!

    ReplyDelete