Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Summer Time fun before it's over!

Hello there my stampin' friends,

As summer starts to wind down here in Ontario, my family and I enjoyed some local holiday fun to celebrate the summer weather!  What better way then to enjoy some beachy sunsets....

 ...enjoying some activities at the beach..

...and jumping off the pier!  One of our must do's every summer!


I had to share our summer fun with you, but, I am sure you came to see what card I had to share today, so I will get to it.  lol

Over at Global Design Project, they had a case the designer card.  I love the designer's card because the focal point if front and center.  Here is my card to join in the fun...



And here is the challenge photo...


 I wanted to use my Bike Builder stampset before the summer is completely over and I wanted some bright fun colours to use with it.  I also needed a get well card, so I combined them all to create this card.

I moved my focal point to one side so you can see the tires on the background cardstock.

I like how it turned out.  Let me know what you think!

Be sure to hop on over the Global Design Project  to see all of the fun projects made with this challenge in mind.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy 


Don't forget about the August promotions

https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2018/Bonus%20Days/08.01.18_BONUS-DAYS_SHAREABLE-IMAGE_CA.jpg

For every $60 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between August 1 – 31, you’ll earn a $6.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between September 1 -30, 2018.  Full details here.

 

ORDER AN EXCLUSIVE, LIMITED-TIME BUNDLE!  AUGUST 1-31 ONLY!
  • Order the Color Your Season exclusive, limited-time bundle between August 1 and 31 (while supplies last).   Earn Bonus Day coupons!  
  • IMPORTANT!  All exclusive items associated with this promotion will be available until August 31 (or while supplies last).


No comments:

Post a Comment