Sunday, September 9, 2018

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!


08.01.18_HEADER_HOLIDAY_CATALOG_GO_US

Hello everyone!
It is Holiday Catalogue time with Stampin'UP!  I just always love to see what the Holiday Catalogue has in store for us each year and this year is no exception!  I have a long list of favourites and so I thought I would share my top 10.

08.01.18_TH_SHAREABLE1_HOLIDAY_CATALOG_US

Number 10 on my list...

Cauldron Bubble Clear-Mount Bundle 
Couldron Bubble Bundle
 Clear-Mount Bundle 149931
Wood-Mount Bundle 149930

Number 9 on my list...

Spooky Sweets Clear-Mount Bundle 

Spooky Sweets Bundle
Clear-Mount Bundle 149973
Wood-Mount Bundle 149974 
  
Number 8 is...

 Takeout Treats Clear-Mount Bundle 

Takeout Treats - I always LOVE a good treat holder!
Clear-Mount Bundle149990
Wood-Mount Bundle 149989

Number 7...

 Alpine Adventure Photopolymer Bundle
Alpine Adventure Bundle - I need this in my collection because I have my grandparents antique skis that I put on my front porch every year for Christmas!
 
Photopolymer Bundle149919

number 6..
Country Home Photopolymer Stamp Set
Country Home Stampset
Photopolymer - 147678

Number 5..
 
Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Corrugated Embossing Folder - this could make cardboard looking cardstock, tin roof looking foil paper.  I love it. 
148026

Number 4...
 
Making Christmas Bright Photopolymer Bundle
 Making Christmas Bright Bundle
Photopolymer 149947

Number 3..
 
Signs of Santa Photopolymer Bundle
 Signs of Santa - some super cute christmas projects can be made with these joyful elves and santa!
Photopolymer 149967

Number 2 and thee quarters (lol)
Real Red Combo Pack Stampin' Blends
All of the new colours of Stampin' Blends! - I love all of the new great colours they have included for us!

Favourite 2 and a half....

Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Tin Tile Dynamic Embossing Folder - give me some county home decor stampin'UP! style!
147906 

2 and one quarter
Festive Farmhouse 12 x 12 (30.5 x 30.5 cm) Designer Series Paper
Festive Farmhouse DSP
147820

And my number 2..

 
Nothing Sweeter Photopolymer Bundle 

Nothing Sweeter Bundle - another stitched favourite to add to my collection!
 Photopolymer Bundle 149955

.....and finally my number 1!
 Buffalo Check Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Buffalo Check Background Stamp - I had to have this, it is so trendy!  You see it in home decor, fashion and crafts
 
Clear-Mount Bundle147794
Wood-Mount Bundle147797

Ok so I had a lot of trouble just getting it down to 10 - don't you?  I didn't even capture all of the fun embellishments and ribbon!   Stay tuned for some fun and festive projects coming your way.

thanks for stopping by.

Happy stampin'

Tammy


September Specials


https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2018/PP%20Halloween/08.07.18_PP_SHAREABLE_NEW_SPOOKY.jpg

Sign up for your paper pumpkin kit here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment