Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Congratulations!

Well hello there!  

It is the first day of school for all three of my kids.  I have one in second year university, my middle in high school and my youngest in grade 5!  This morning was a bit hectic, but I love the anticipation of back to school and all things fall!

It is SO fitting that the challenge this week over at The Paper Players is lunchbox love notes!  I haven't seen a challenge like this before!  So, I just had to join the fun. 



Here is my card!  It, totally calls for a school celebration and perfect for an encouraging note to send in a lunchbox.  What do you think?
 

I love, love, love this Bike Ride stampset and Build a Bike coordinating framelits - there is a stamp and framelit for almost each and every piece!  I love the flexibility of it.
 

The colours I chose are pretty traditional of the 1950's as I imagine it. lol.  Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White and Basic Grey


I course I added a basket full of apples and some school books tied with a cute little bow.  Perfect for a back to school and lunchbox theme.

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to stop on over the The Paper Players to see all of the lunchbox love notes creations made with this challenge in mind.  


Happy Stampin'

Tammy


September Specials


https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2018/PP%20Halloween/08.07.18_PP_SHAREABLE_NEW_SPOOKY.jpg

Sign up for your paper pumpkin kit here

 




8 comments:

  1. This is super cute...I love the bike theme, especially with the books and apples! Good luck to all your kiddos this year! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much LeAnne! It was fun to play along.

      Delete
  2. Tammy this is a perfect lunch box love note! I love the basket of apples and the red ribbon tying the books onto the back of the bicycle. The only question is, which of your three children should receive it - I hope you made 3! So glad you liked my theme and thanks for playing along with my lunchbox love notes challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Joanne! Great question - I only made one - eek. I will have to surprise the other two on another day. :)

      Delete
  3. This is adorable...love the image.Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, I love the books on the back, too! Great take on the challenge. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete