Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!

I just love this time of year - it is one wonderful holiday or celebration after another.  Today is all things spooky fun and I have some really cute and fun projects to share.


I also decided to pay along with challenge 174 over at Stamp Ink Paper!  They have a super fun challenge this week with the spooky fun theme for today.


http://stampinkpaper.com/2018/10/sip-challenge-174-trick-or-treat/
 I have been wanting to share these for a few weeks now.  I participated in a local Harvest Market where I sold many of these little hand sanitzer holders.  They were a huge hit!  People kept asking for them even after I was sold out - mental note for next year - Make more!  

This is a CASE (create and share everything) of my favourite demonstrator Erica Cerwin!  This is her design and I decorated them to the theme of the hand sanitizer.  You can find her Youtube video here.

On the first two designs, I used the Cauldron Bubble Bundle!  I used the little cat framelit in the first design and the witches hat stamp and framelit for the second.  The tiny little stars are from this set as well - cute!
 


These next holders were created using the Spooky Sweets Bundle.  A bat punch that gives you three different bats - yes please!  I just had to have this for my collection!


 And finally, I can not go through a fall season without some punch art pumpkins!  They are honestly my favourte!!  Used my oval and circle punches along with my Lemon Bulder punch for the leaves.  

Thank you for stopping by.  I will have more picutes in the coming days of my work at the Harvest Market, as well, tomorrow I have an awesome blog hop for you!  

Be sure to stop in at Stamp Ink Paper to see all of the spooky halloween projects they have instore for us.

Happy Halloween!

Tammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment