Sunday, December 30, 2018

Santa!


Hello there stampers,

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas!  We had a great time celebrating with family and friends.  My family is very lucky because we have 2 weeks off of work and school. So we are really enjoying some quality time.

I have so many more christmas cards I could show you, but I will finish with a super cute Santa card featuring the Signs of Santa stampset and the Buffalo Check Background stamp.

These are two of the most popular stampsets in the holiday catalogue!  The coordinating framelits for the Signs of Santa set were sold out weeks ago, but you can see the stampset is still great to use without them.  My background was created the amazing Buffalo Check Background stamp.  Great news - it will be carried over and will continue to be available!

I coloured Santa using my Stampin' Blends!  They really make my colouring look great!  I also added some Wink of Stella on his pom-pom, beard and mustash.


Here is a group of them that I mailed out to friends and family this year.

Happy stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment