Sunday, December 30, 2018

Happy New Year!

Hello there,
 
For my final post of 2018, I wanted to participate in two wonderful challenges - Freshly Made Sketches and Sunday Stamps.
 
Here is my card...
 

Freshly Made Sketches has a super fun sketch to play along with.  I turned my card base and changed the oval to a square.  I love how it turned out.


http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2018-12-22T08:00:00-05:00&max-results=3&reverse-paginate=true
 Sunday Stamps has a fun colour challenge to play with.  I always struggle a bit when it comes to colour challenges, but these colours are so inspiring.  


I used the Playful Pals stampset to capture the colours of the colour challenge.  I just love these little guys.  I stamped him directly onto a stitched shape square and then framed it with one of the scalloped squares from the layering squares framelits.  I coloured him in using the Stampin' Blends.

 
I chose not to put a greeting onto the front of the card and let the design and image take center stage.
 
Thank you so much for joining me in my stampin' adventure this year.  I am so thankful for each and every one of you.  I wish you all a very happy and healthy new year.
 
Happy stampin'
 
Tammy  

10 comments:

  1. Love this little guy, Tammy! Great combo of our colors with the sketch - your layers are beautiful with the touches of texture! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image and so beautifully colored! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen! Stampin' Blends makes colouring SO easy.

      Delete
  3. So adorable! I love this cute image, and great use of DSP to back up the main focal point. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tammy, this is just adorable! I love the sweet image and your coloring is fabulous! Love all the layers and the way you used our color combo! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete