Sunday, January 6, 2019

Crazy About Critters

Hey there stampers,

I have another super cute card to share with you today featuring the Playful Pals stampset and Stampin' Blends.  I matches perfectly with the challenge over at The Paper Players - Crazy About Critters.
 
 

I just love these cute little guys.  This platypus is so cute.


I used my stampin' blends to colour him in.  I used Basic Grey, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie 



The sentiment is from Picture Perfect Birthday.


Be sure to stop on over to The Paper Players to see all the cards with critters.

Happy stampin'

Tammy

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card with fab coloring! These colors are a great combination as well. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, Tammy! Great color choices, and your coloring is superb! Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie, and your coloring is perfect! He's perfect for our challenge too! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete