Thursday, May 2, 2019

Blogging Friends Blog Hop


 

Hello everyone, welcome to this month's blog hop!  The theme is Mother's Day!  Do you know how you are going to celebrate that specail mom, sister, mother-in-law or best friend who should be made to feel special?  ALWAYS, a hand made card or gift is the perfect answer. Ask me how I know ;)

I hope to enjoy the special day with my three amazing boys!  I just love them more than words can express.  They are my world.  I will also have a shout out to my amazing mom, mother-in-law and step-mom, who make me who I am.  I am a very luck girl I gotta say.

The card I made for some Mother's Day inspiration features the Beautiful Day stampset and my favourite Stampin' Blends.


I stamped 2 of the beautiful flowers in Memento ink.  Then coloured one in Flirty Flamingo and the other in Petal Pink.  The leave were colour in Old Olive and the flower centers were in Daffodil Delight.

 

I fussy cut each one out so that I could overlap them on the card - they are big beautiful flowers.  The card base is Whisper White with a layer of Old Olive and then Petal Pink.  I wrapped Petal Pink Ribbon around two layers of the card and adhered the Flirty Flamingo flower directly onto the cardstock and the Petal Pink popped up onto dimensionals. 


The greeting is from Itty Bitty Greetings stamped in Momento onto Whisper White.  Finally, I added a bow beside the flowers .

I hope this inspires you to create something wonderful for those that you are celebrating this Mother's Day!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Tammy. Love your colouring and the colours you have chosen to use for your project - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think pinks are where its at although you wouldn't know that from my blog ;-)
    very nice, gives me a few ideas, I'm going to play with

    ReplyDelete