Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Darling Baby!


Hello everyone,

I thought I would join the fun over at Inspire.Create where they have a fun colour challenge this week.

No photo description available.

I couldn't resist using the Fable Friends stampset that will be retiring from the Occasions catalogue to create a baby card!  I used the super cute ducklings and their mom.


I stamped them in Momento Ink and coloured them using my stampin' blends!  I really loved how they turned out.  I cut out the image using the Stitched Rectangles to give it one more detail in the framing of the image.  The others are layers of cards stock starting with a card base of Poppy Parade, Whisper White and some DSP from the Painted Seasons DSP that I have been saving.


The greeting is also from this stampset - can't go wrong with a welcome baby card in your stash.  I stamped it on a Stitched Circle and framed it with a poppy parade scalloped circle cut using the Layering Circle Thinlits. 

Be sure to stop by Inspire.Create to see all of the wonderful creations made with this challenge in mind.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


Live in Canada?  I would LOVE to be your demonstrator!  Order from me at my on-line store and receive this free PDF tutorial will 8 step by step tutorials with colour photos!  A new Tutorial Bundle each month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment