Thursday, October 3, 2019

Blogging Friends Blog Hop!

Image may contain: text

Hey there my stampin' friends,

Glad you could stop by today.  It is time for another Blogging Friends Blog Hop.

The theme is super fun and special, just in time to make some Halloween treats, Things That Go Bump in the Night!

This month I chose to use my extra Paper Pumpkin extra's to create the card for Things That Go Bump in the Night.  Have you seen this month's Paper Pumpkin?  It is a 3D treat holder that is food safe and perfect for Halloween.

09.19_PP_PREVIOUS_KITS
 Super cute, right?  And you always get extra pieces.  Here is the card I created with those extra bits.


I just love those cute little skeletons, the bone spiderweb and the skeleton stamp.  


Below are the treat boxes I created using my Paper Pumpkin kit.  If you are a subscriber, you can order a refill kit.


  
I will be taking my treat holders to a craft sale tomorow.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so cute Tammy. Wish we had Paper Pumpkin here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete