Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Ride with Me to a Colour Challenge!

Hey there!  So glad you could stop buy today!  

I am going to share a card I made with one of my all time favourite bundles that I used to join the challenge fun over at SUO Challenges.




Its a colouring challenge!  Whop Whop!  The Ride with me Bundle is perfect for a colouring challenge.

RIDE WITH ME BUNDLE

Whether you need a birthday card, a Thanksgiving card or a Christmas card, this stampset and bundle have you covered.

The past weekend was Thanksgiving here in Canada and so of course, I used the cute little pumpkins with a Balmy Blue pickup truck for a Thanksgiving card for my sister-in-law - she was hosting the big turkey dinner this year.  I just love how it turned out!  (She really liked it too. )  :)


My first choice in colouring tools are always my Stampin' Blends.  They make me look like a true artist.  You just can't go wrong.  For this card, I used Balmy Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Smoky Slate, Basic Black and Old Olive (on the tiny leaves).  I framed the harvest pickup truck by cutting it out with the Stitched Rectangle dies.

My card layers are Balmy Blue Card base, a layer of Whisper White and then a layer of Balmy Blue DSP.  The Pickup Truck is on Whisper White and the frame around it is Pumpkin Pie.

From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving!






8 comments:

  1. Aw, love this, Tammy! The truck is such a fave of mine, I even still have our old Loads of Love I'm not ready to give up yet, lol. Your coloring is perfect! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much Heather! This was a really great challenge to play along with. :) I wouldn't give it up either, Loads of Love is super cute!

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely nostalgic look to this truck - and your colouring is perfect - thanks for joining us at SUO Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your truck is adorable! I love the Stampin' Blends too, I'm slowly working on building my collection. Nice family pictures as well. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you again for a new challenge starting tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christy! I will be looking to join the challenge. :)

      Delete
  4. I love this and the colors that you used. I forget about this stamp set, a lot. Such a great card! Thank you for joining us over at SUOChallenges.com. We have a new challenge up today using your favorite holidays products and hope that you join us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! Yes, this is perfect for the holidays too! I will be joining the new challenge! :)

      Delete