Thursday, January 2, 2020

Blogging Friends Blog Hop

Image may contain: text
Happy new year my Stampin' friends!

I hope you were all able to enjoy a wonderful holiday season filled with love, family, friends and good cheer.  I think 2020 is going to be an amazing year and I am so excited to get started!

What better way to start the new year than to have a hop around with my blogging friends.  We have a wonderful theme - Can you Feel the Love tonight!  There are some super cute love products in the new mini catalogue that also goes live today, but I have chosen to focus on some of my favourtie love products in the annual catalouge.  Can you guess which ones?

valentine making stamp set

RIDE WITH ME PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET

STITCHED BE MINE DIES

And here is the card I made.  I just love how it turned out.



I couldn't resist using this super ultra cute pick-up truck and colouring him Real Red with my Stampin' Blends.  I used Basic Grey for the bumper, hub caps, door handle and the running board (the place to put your foot to get in).  I used Basic Black to colour the tires and a tiny bit of Daffodil Delight for the headlight.  Don't forget to stamp it in Memento Ink so your colours don't bleed.  I also stamped my greeting in Memento which came from the Meant to Be Stampset.



I used only one die from the Stitched Be Mine set and that is the cloud of hearts.  I love it!  You can get all of these tiny, but different sized hearts, and wanted to use them to float out of the back to the truck.  I have some Real Red and some Melon Mambo hearts.  I cut the bottoms off of a few of the large ones to give the impression of them being in the back of the truck.  I attached them with glue dots to make quick work of getting them onto my card front.


I didn't wanted to waste the heart cloud outline and so cut out three more in Real Red to create the extra layer on the Whisper White to add interest.  In the end only some of the heart outlines peek out, which I like. 

I hope you enjoyed my card.  Be sure to hop on through and see all of the wonderful creations that were made using the love theme we have for you!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 
Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

2 comments:

  1. I love how you have combined the truck and the hearts Tammy. So very cute.

    ReplyDelete