Monday, January 6, 2020

International Blog Highlights


Image may contain: text

Hello my stampin' friends!

It is time for Kyle Bertucci's Monthly International Blog Highlights.  It is a really fun challenge (so to speak) where Kylie provides a theme and you submit a project and people vote for their favourtie!  The top 10 projects get to participate in an international Blog Hop closer to the end of the month.  I am so excited to be participating this month and I am excited for you to see my project.  


I focused on the Poppies suite in the new Mini catalogue - it is extremely beautiful and full of possibilities!  The theme for the Blog Highlight is Thank you.  I love this theme, because you can't have enough thank you cards in your stash and these beautiful products are perfect for a thank you card!

My focus was on the Painted Poppies bundle and the beautiful DSP that comes in the suite.  I just love every piece of paper in it!


I used my stitched rectangle dies to frame my layers of Pool Party and the DSP.  It adds a nice touch.  The layers that the greeting are on are dies from the bundle as well!  I love having some extra ways to frame a greeting.  

I hope you have enjoyed my card and will vote for me!  You can do that right here.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 
Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

6 comments:

  1. Tammy Gill, Gorgeous card, it’s wonderful
    Janita Robbins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jan! Looking forward to our next card class.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Tammy! Love the poppies! Thanks for being part of my international blog highlights this month and all the best with the voting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kylie! I love the theme this month. Fingers crossed I get some votes. LOL.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty card design. Love this beautiful paper for the background

    ReplyDelete