Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Birthday Wishes with TGIF Challenges!


Happy hump day!

I have another card for you today and this card features a couple of my favourite Sale-a-bration items.  I used the the challenge with TGIF Challenges which features beautiful colours to help me create my card.


Great colours aren't they?  So pretty!  The Lily Impressions DSP is a free product choice  when you spend $60 and has the beautiful purples in it!  I wanted to use this front and center!

Those beautiful lily flowers and lily pads were created using another free product you can earn when you spend $60, a stamp set called Lovely Lily Pad!


The images and raised detail on each of the flowers were die cut using yet another free item you can earn during Sale-a-bration when you spend $120.  They are called Lily Pad Dies.  I love the options that these dies give you with stampset.


I hope you have enjoyed my card.  Be sure to drop on over to the TGIF Challenges to see all of wonderful creations made with this colour challenge in mind.  

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 
Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

No comments:

Post a Comment