Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Ladybug with The Paper Players

Happy Wednesday,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  This weekend was a holiday weekend with family day celebrations on Monday....  and, it was also my birthday weekend.  We just won't talk about how old I am.  lol

We had so much fun playing outside.  The weather was cold but not too cold so we played a little road hockey and a pond hockey with my siblings and nieces and nephews. Even my dad joined the fun.  My boys just loved it!



But let's share why you are really here.  The card.  I am so happy to play along with The Paper Players this week - they have a fun challenge of woodland critters.  I think ladybugs count.  What do you think?



Here is my card.  I just love these little ladybugs in the free stampset offered as a host set during Sale-a-bration!  And now, there are coordination dies that just enhance the set even more.


I used my Stampin' Blends to colour the images.  The colours are Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Petal Pink.  I stamped the images in Momento Ink.


I used my little paper-snips to create the tiny banner by cutting up the center of the card stock and then angling my scissors from each corner up to the top of the center cut.  Viola, a banner of any size.  

Be sure to stop on over to The Paper Players  and see all of the wonderful cards created with woodland critters.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

4 comments:

  1. So cute - and yes! I'm pretty sure ladybugs hang out in the woods! Love your layers and design - thanks for sharing it with us at the Players this week! And...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was a special weekend. I enjoyed this challenge - fun to play along.

      Delete
  2. SO cute...who wouldn't love a cute little critter like this! Sounds as if you had a fun weekend too! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete