Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day!


Hello there,

Happy Friday and Valentine's day to each of you.  I hope you are enjoying the day so far.  Here, in southern Ontario Canada, it is sunny BUT -30 degrees!  YIKES!  Way too cold for this valentine.  My day is off to wonderful start, thank you to my wonderful husband, this super thoughtful present waiting for me this morning.  💘

I have a very special card to share with you today, I met a lovely lady at the last craft sale I was at and she commissioned me to create a 100th birthday card for her dear friend and the birthday is today - Valentine's day!  How amazing is that!  Here is the card I created for her...


I started with my colours of pinks (Powder Pink and Melon Mambo) and Real Red.  My customer knew she wanted hearts - of course - and so pulled out my Meant to Be stampset!  



I used the retired Large Number Dies, but have kept them in my stash for just such an occasion.  Perfect to celebrate these wonderful milestones!  I popped it all up on dimensionals so that you can really see the Real Red behind the patterned paper I made.

I used the Well Said stampset for the 'Happy' - another great one to have in your stash.

My customer love the card I created for her - so so sweet.

Happy stampin'

Tammy

Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

No comments:

Post a Comment