Thursday, April 2, 2020

Blogging Friends Blog Hop!

Hello friends,

I hope you are managing well with all of the changes our daily lives are coping with.

My family and I are doing well.  We like being at home together.  We are keeping busy.   I am making cards and am on a mission to use up my DSP stash.  

But today, it is time for a Blogging Friends Blog Hop.  The theme this month is Baby Come Rockin'.  I had a lot of fun with this!  It has been a long time since I have made a baby card and I forgot how fun they are.

I used some of my favourite things on this card.


There is some super sweet stitching on this card which is perfect for a baby card.  

First, I used the Stitched be Mine dies to add a small scalloped stitched edge on the Whisper White Layer.  Then I used the largest square from Stitched Shapes dies to frame that adorable kangaroo and baby koala.  Finally, I used the Stitched Rectangle dies to frame the greeting.  


The image and greeting is from the Animal Outing stampset.  The images are so cute and perfect for a baby card.  I colour it using my Stampin' Blends, Crumb Cake Combo and Smokey Slate Combo and Flirty Flamingo Combo.  The scalloped Balmy Blue square is the largest of the Scalloped squares in the Layering Square Dies.

The cardstock colours are Balmy Blue and Whisper White.  The ink used Memento Black.


Be sure to hop on through all of my blogging friends links below to see all of the projects made for baby!

Happy stampin'

Tammy

Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, text

4 comments: