Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Camping Father's Day Card

Hey there,

This week is all about celebrating the dads in our lives.  I wanted to share 2 cards I have created with a camping theme!  I have the great pleasure of creating cards for a couple who ask me to make many cards each month and these cards were created for them to give.

The first card was was all about the campfire!  I used the retired Great Outdoors stampset.  If you have this in your stash, this is a great one to use for the dad who loves to camp. 


I used the campfire and camp chair.  I stamped them in Memento Ink and then coloured them with my blends.  They are framed with the Rectangle Stitched dies.  


My next camping card is created all with die cuts from the Outdoor Adventure Dies.


I just love the little scenes that these little dies create especially the little snow caps for the mountains.


Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No photo description available.

Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 

No comments:

Post a Comment