Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Teacher Gift

Hello stampin' friends,

Thank you for stopping by! I have a teacher gift to share with you today.  I just love making them!  I brings me right back to basics with bright colours and the timeless chalkboard technique.  

My youngest had a super special teacher this year!  He was wonderful and really great for kids who love sports!  He showed my son how you can be good at sports and be smart too - don't stay in a stereo type.  And even through all of the distant learning that happened this year, my youngest has said this is the best teacher he has every had.

Global Design Project has a super fun sketch to follow along with this week and so I want to play along.  Here is their sketch...


Here is the card I made for Mr. B.!


I just love how it turned out.  I used the Harvest Hellos stampset and the Apple Builder Punch to create these apples in Daffodil Delight, Real Red and Granny Apple Green.  I used the same colour ink onto each colour of cardstock.  The little leaves were stamped in Old Olive onto Old Olive Cardstock. 


I used Versa-mark Ink, White Embossing Powder and my heat tool to add the sentiment and the squiggles up the side.  I also sponged the edge of the black card stock with White Craft Ink to create the chalkboard look.  


The tag I made for the gift bag created by using the Delightful Tag Topper Punch and the Banner Triple Punch.  I couldn't resist using the retired Large Letters Dies to make sure he knew it was for him.  LOL


One more apple at the bottom.  


What is inside?  This beautiful handmade mug by a local potter Leishman Pottery.  They make such beautiful handcrafted pottery.  


And some candies of course.  


Thank you for stopping by today!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No photo description available.

Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 

No comments:

Post a Comment