Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Coming Home Blog Hop

Hello everyone!

Today I am participating in a Blog Hop with everyone making a project using the Coming Home Suite.

Do you have this one yet?  It is in the holiday catalogue.  These little houses and street scape images can be used for so many different cards.  Follow me.  You could create the obvious Christmas, Halloween, House Warming, Birthday, Retirement, the list goes on.  Getting them with the coordinating dies will save you 10%

Here is the card I created to share with you today.  

And if you get the bundle, you should also get the Designer Series Paper ;)  It is so stinkin' cute!  This was my starting point in creating my card.  There is a large scene pattern in the DSP pack that I wanted to utilize and a simple fancy fold card allowed me to use it effectively.

The card base I used is 4 1/4 x 11, scoring at 5 1/5 to give a long gate style card.  Then I cut the front of the card in half on the short side.  So when you open the card, you have only a narrow card front.  This allows  you to see more of the DSP.


Here is the inside of my card.  It is a piece from the top of the paper.  I thought that the pattern was light enough you could write your message directly onto it.  


Here is a close look of the front of the card.  I used two stitched rectangles as a base for the images.  They are stamped in Memento Ink and coloured with Stampin' Blends.  The greeting is framed using a die from the Hippo Happiness Dies and the greeting itself is from Itty Bitty Crhstimas.


The front of the cardbase is layered using the bottom of the scene pattern of the DSP.  I finished the card off with a bow.

Be sure to hop on through to see all of the wonderful creations that we made using the Coming Home Suite.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy



Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card Tammy, love this fun fold been awhile since I've done one like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE how you used the DSP in this fun fold card, the mountains in the background are perfection! I may have to CASE this!

    ReplyDelete