Saturday, October 24, 2020

Coming Home Alternative Card

Hey there!

It has been the perfect fall weather here in Ontario Canada!  We have the most beautiful fall colours on our trees and the rain is happening while we sleep.  Fall is one of my favourite times of year.

Today I am sharing an alternative use for the Coming Home bundle.  Do you have this yet?  My last post was a blog hop using this bundle and this month, the Creative Stampers Tutorial Group has 7 additional tutorials for this bundle!  It is a must have, in my opinion.  

With this card, I decided to join the fun over at Freshly Made Sketches.  They have an amazing sketch to play along with this week.  

Fun right?!

Here is my card

I just love how it turned out.  I used a couple of my other favourite dies on this card, the Playful Alphabet Dies and the Peony Dies for the scalloped Seaside Spray DSP layer.

One suggestion I would have for anyone using the Playful Alphabet Dies...if you want the popped up be sure to have Foam Adhesive Sheets - I spent waay too much time cutting mini dimensionals on these. LOL

Be sure to hop on over to see all of the projects made using this sketch and skip back to my previous post here and see all the super fun projects made with the Coming Home Suite!  When you place an order with me, you get the tutorial for free!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


Live in Canada and don't already have a demonstrator?  I would love to be yours!  With any order placed through me, receive a Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle.  There is a new one each month - no minimum required! 


 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great combination of colors and patterns - so sweet! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love how you've used the sketch and I adore that fabulous bow. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete