Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Cherish the Season with a Blog Hop

 Hello everyone,

So happy to have you stop by today.  I am participating in a Blog Hop with my Creative Stampers group to promote our latest tutorial!

I chose to feature the Cherish the Season bundle.  I love this bundle because bells just signify Christmas.  They remind me of the movies Polar Express and It's a Wonderful Life which are must watches for our family.

Here is one of the cards I have created with this bundle, I have actually used this bundle a ton!  I even created a whole virtual card class using it.  

Simple card with lots of layers - my fav!  I used the Layering Circles Dies to frame my jingle bell.  My patterned paper is called Heartwarming Hugs, I love the colours and the patterns in the pack!

The bell itself is cut from Gold Foil Sheets - stunning.  TIP: when cutting most of the bell sizes in this set, the holly will cut right out.  If you want it to stay in place, before taking apart your Cut and Emboss sandwich, flip it over, remove the plate to expose the bell and add your adhesive before taking you bell off the last plate.  I chose to remove mine for this card.


The other thing I love about this bundle is the sentiments and greetings included.  Perfect for these stamps and dies and who doesn't need a 'To: From:' stamp in their collection and this one leaves room for adding names.

SNEAK PEEK!  Here is a sneak peek of my card included in the tutorial.  I LOVE this project.  It is slightly interactive and so much fun!

How do I get the tutorial, you ask?  Well purchase anything from my on-line store and you get it for free!!  Twelve beautiful projects using either the Heartwarming Hugs Suite, Poinsettia Place Suite or the Wonder of the Season Suite.


Hope on through to see what my Creative Stamper friends have created!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

4 comments: