Wednesday, December 9, 2020

It's Beginning To Look Like Christmas!

 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  Do you sing the Christmas carol when you read that?  I do.  That is the theme this week over at The Paper Players and I just had to play along.

I realized I hadn't shared my cards that I made for my Coming Home Card Class To-Go and this one is perfect for this challenge.


The Coming Home Bundle is a really great one to have in your stash.  When I first saw it, I thought meh.  I just wasn't sure.  but I have to tell you it is my most used bundle of the Christmas season.

for this card, I used only the dies and I love how it turned out.

I used the Designer Series Paper to help me decide on the colours to use.  Old Olive, Pool Party, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz.

Be sure to stop over at The Paper Players to see all of the Christmas creations.

Tammy


If you place any size order with me during the month of December you will receive the December Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle from me as a little thank you.  This month's tutorial bundle  features 10 projects Snowflake Wishes Themed Projects.  The Creative Stampers Tutorial Bundle can either be earned for FREE with any size order or Can be purchased for $22 from me.

2 comments:

  1. Tammy your little festive diecut scene is adorable - this is one of my most used sets this season too! Thanks for playing along with my theme challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete