Friday, January 1, 2021

Sale A Brate Good Times - Come on!


Hello there,

Happy new year!  Well 2020 is finally over and 2021 is here and let's make it a good one!

With the start of a new month comes a Blog Hop with my Blogging Friends.  I just love to hop on through and see all of the creations this group has to share.  This month there are so many wonderful new things happening in the Stampin'UP! world and the most exciting is Sale-a-bration.  That is the best sale of the year where you earn free stuff!  

So on this hop we are featuring products you can earn for FREE!  Today I am going to share with you two cards I created using the Darling Donkeys stampset.


My first card depicts how we all feel about 2020!  One of these cute little donkeys is kicking up his heels and I positioned him to kick 2020.  I saw versions of this one line and had to put my spin on it.

I used my Stampin' Blends in Basic Grey and Crumb Cake and Petal Pink for his ears.  Then I fussy cut him out and popped him up using dimensionals.  The numbers are from the Playful Alphabet dies.  The Scalloped Stitched Rectangle and the confetti stamp are from the So Sentimental Bundle


I couldn't resist using the Word Wishes Dies to wish my card recipient a happy new year!



For my next card, I wanted to feature another of the Darling Donkeys as well as one of the many Designer Series Papers you can earn for FREE!

This cute little guy I coloured in using the same Stampin' Blends colours, just in reverse and the flower is in Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler.


I wanted to use some Flirty Flamingo ribbon, but didn't have any - Stampin' Blends to the rescue!  I simply coloured my ribbon with my Dark Flirty Flamingo.

Be sure to hop on through all of my friends blogs to see all of the project made with FREE products you can earn.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


4 comments: