Friday, February 4, 2022

Blogging Friends 3D

 Sweet Conversations 3D Blog Hop

Hello there,

Are you staying warm where you are?  It has been the second snow day in a row here.  My son has been very happy to have had the days off school.

Glad you stopped by.  Today's blog hop features 3D projects.  I can't wait to show you what I have made.

For my project today, I have used some of my favourite things. Here is my project...
  


It's a super cute holder for Ice Breakers! I used one of my favourite new bundles - Rainbow of Happiness!  I paired it with Basic Border Dies and Give it a Whirl Dies - Stitched clouds and hearts, yes please!

Here are a couple of pictures of the work in progress.  



Box design credit to Erica Cerwin at Pink Buckaroo Designs.  You can watch a video tutorial here

Be sure to hop on through the blogs listed below to get more inspiration using some of our most favourite new products!

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment