Friday, June 3, 2022

June Blog Hop

  Step it Up Blog Hop

Hello there,

Glad you stopped by.  Today's blog hop features three cards using the same supplies but that will show you simple stamping, a card that would be appropriate for a casual stamping and projects for avid stamping.   

My first card is a simple card. This card has the layers attached directly on top of each other.
  

My second project is stepped up in a couple of ways.  The best and easiest way is adding dimensionals - every single item on this card is popped up.  I also added more of the items from the bundle - those cute little lemons.    


My final card has been stepped further with a greeting and some wink of stella on the heart..


I framed mystack of teacups with a stitched scalloped rectangle from the Contour Dies. 

Be sure to hop on through the blogs listed below to get more inspiration and ideas for stepping up your projects.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

1 comment: