Friday, July 1, 2022

Blogging Friends Blog Hop - Mashup

   Blogging Friends Blog Hop


Hello there,

Glad you stopped by.  Today's blog hop features brand new products from both the July - December 2022 Mini Catalogue as well as a free product that can be earned during Sale-a-bration!

One of the best benefits of being a Stampin'UP! demonstrator is that I get early access to products and I couldn't wait to get my hands on these.

I chose to make a Christmas card with my two favourite new products.
  
Don't you just love this little retro camper?!  This is a free die set that you can earn with $120 purchase starting today!  These layered trees are also a part of the free die set.  I matted the camper and tries onto a stitched rectangle.


My greeting is from the coordinating stampset from the Mini catalogue called Trees for Sale.  Can't you picture the cute little scene you can create of a Christmas tree sales lot.  The dies will cut out the trees and there is also a cute little Charlie Brown tree and dog die.   

The Designer Series Paper is also new.  It is called Sweetest Christmas. 

Be sure to hop on through the blogs listed below to see more amazing projects using brand new products that are available beginning today.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy


No comments:

Post a Comment