Saturday, February 1, 2014

Teeny Tiny Wishes Pink Valentine

Hello there!  Thanks for stopping by!

Just a quick post today with a very girly valentine - I just couldn't resist doing something really pink for this one.   I took my color cues from the Designer Series Paper (DSP)...it makes things SO easy!

I started with a basic Whisper White card base and added a layer of Rose Red that matches perfectly to the diamond pattern of the DSP - it is from a retired paper pack.  I cut the white heart using my Heart framelits and used the Full Heart punch to cut the Blushing Bride. 

Here is a picture of my card.....



I dry embossed my Blushing Bride heart with my Adorning Accents embossing folder.  I also used the Word Window punch and the Modern Label punch to frame the Happy Valentine's Day stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes stampset.

And of course a girly card must have some rhinestones!  I just love that they come in different sizes!  I used a larger one on my heart and two smaller ones on either side of my greeting - a perfect way to draw your attention there!

Here is a little closer look at the card. 



Here is the complete list of supplies I used...........

Whisper White Cardstock
Rose Red Cardstock
Blushing Bride Cardstock
Designer Series Paper
White Ribbon
Rhinestones
BigShot
Adorning Accents Embossing Folder
Word Window Punch
Modern Label Punch
Full Heart Punch
Heart Framelits

No comments:

Post a Comment