Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentines Daytime, Roger's TV

Happy Valentine's day!  

I have projects to share with you today from my most recent appearance on Daytime, with Roger's TV.  

But, I have to confess, that I forgot my camera on that day, so a few of my pictures aren't great quality...I took them with my phone. 

I used some really great tools, paper and cardstock to create my projects for the show. I showcased the Love Blossoms DSP stack and lots of different glimmer paper. 


 Lovin' the Bloomin' Heart Thinlit!  So beautiful in person.  I made some 4 x4 cards with the heart as the focal point.  I emphasized them with the Wink of Stella pen for some added glitter.  I made some arrows with some sucker sticks and punches.  This is perfect for Valentines, but can you picture is for a wedding card or wedding shower card? 




I also made some cute valentines for the kiddo's using the You're Sublime stampset.  This stampset is SO 'kid-friendly'!  Perfect for the kids to help with some stamping and colouring and these stamps have some 'oh so cute' sayings.  The coloured card base is 2 1/4" and the Whisper White card is 2" once folded.


And here are the insides. 

 I made some candy sleeves with some cute little tags.  There was a quartet of 7-10 year olds on the show that day, so I was sure to give them each one as well as the camera people who are always so friendly and helpful.
My final picture is of the hosts using my display to shoot a commercial for the next day's show.
Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see the 3-D project I made for the show.  

 Happy Valentine's day!

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment