Monday, June 25, 2018

Graduation Card

Hello everyone,

I have a quick post for you today!  It is a graduation card that I was commissioned to make!  What an honour!

I was tasked with using the school colours and so pulled out some Cajun Craze, Black and Silver.  I used some retired speciality paper I had kickin' around - I have a bit of a hoarding problem when it comes to beautiful paper.  lol.


I attached the specialty paper using snail under the silver polka dots so the glue wouldn't show through.  

I cut balloons from Basic Black, Basic Grey and Cajun Craze Cardstock using my Balloon Bouquet Punch.  I added some twine and some silver ribbon to create a bouquet of ballons!

The Congrats was created using my Hello You Thinlits and my Big Shot machine.  

I am told the graduate love her card!

Thank you for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment