Tuesday, June 12, 2018

International Blog Hightlights

Image may contain: text

Hello everyone,

So I glad you stopped in today!  I am taking part in Kyle Bertucci's International Blog Highlights!  It is so much fun to play along and meet other demonstrators across the globe.

The blog highlight is a friendly competition with the top 10 participants creating a blog hop the following month.

This month's theme is FRIENDSHIP.   I knew exactly which of my recent cards I was going to share as soon as I saw the theme. Its a card I made using the Colourful Seaasons Stampset and Seasonal layers Thinlits.


I started by cutting 4 scalloped edged narrow strips of paper.  I loosely put them in rainbow order.  I love the large scallops that this thinlit makes.

I layered a scalloped circle from the Layered Circle Thinlits and a stitched circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits.  

The sentiment and the image are from the Colourful Seasons stampset.  I LOVE how the branch and flowers fit so beautifully together.  

I popped both circles up onto dimensionals and finished my card off with a bow.  

If you enjoyed my card and would like to vote for me, simply click the icon below.  And of course, I am always happy to hear from you in my comments below!

 http://bit.ly/OctoberHighlightsVoteforMeHere 

Happy Stampin'

Tammy 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a card, Tammy. I love this scalloped die x

    ReplyDelete