Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Some Teacher Appreciation!

Hello everyone,

So happy you have stopped by today!  This week is full of celebrations in the Gill house - we have 2 birthdays for my youngest 2 sons and we have the last day of school for them too!! I will be so happy to take a break from making lunches  ;) 

This week over at Freshly Made Sketches, there is fun sketch to play along with.  Here is their challenge..



The possibilities with this sketch are endless.  I had just a few teachers and school staff to thank this year and so made some goodies using this sketch as inspiration!


Here are all the items my two youngest took to school.  I made couple of cards and five treat bags.  I just loved how they turned out.


Here is the card that follows the sketch.  I just love this 'apple' for a teacher thank you.  The Thoughtful Branches Thinlits are perfect for making apples, pumpkins and flowers! I also can't resist a card with the chalkboard technique.  Red and black cardstock with some Craft White ink, makes this girl's heart melt.

The treat bags turned out super cute.  What's inside?  Candy of course!
Happy last week of school for all of my friends who work in the school system.  We all appreciate  you!

Be sure to stop on by Freshly Made Sketches to see all of the fun creations that are made with this sketch in mind.

Happy stampin'

Tammy

6 comments:

  1. Those are some lucky teachers receiving these gifts! Love the bold colors against your chalkboard background. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These could not be cuter!! What a wonderful way to show your appreciation. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! What a perfect use of this weeks sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Narelle! It was great fun to play along.

      Delete