Thursday, June 28, 2018

Summer Inspiration with TGIF!

 Hey there stampers!

SO happy you stopped by today!  Summer break is about to start here in Ontario and what better way to celebrate than to join a challenge with some summer fun attached to it?
TGIF Challenges has an awesome summer inspired picture as inspiration for us this week.

Doesn't this just scream summer? Oh my gosh a lemon-aid stand with bright colours, fun banners and super cute signs.
Here is the card I made with this sketch in mind. 


I used my hardwood background stamp for the first layer on my card.  I then used the Pick a Pennant stampset to create the cute little banners, hearts and my yellow song bird.  I love the bright colours that this card has.

Be sure to stop on over to TGIF Challenges to see all of the wonderful creations that are made with this inspiration in mind.
Happy Stampin'
Tammy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my cuteness! I love how you used the banner as your inspiration for your card! Thanks so much for joining in with us over at TGIF Challenges this week!💖

    ReplyDelete