Monday, September 3, 2018

Lady Bug Jar of Love

Hello my stampin' friends,

It is the final long weekend of summer here in Ontario and we are enjoying this last day before it is back to school for all three of my boys!  It is second year university for my oldest, grade 10 for my middle and grade 5 for my youngest.  They are not that excited, but I can't wait to get into a fall routine.

In the midst of getting backpacks ready and getting fruits and veggies all cut for lunches, I decided to join the fun with the challenge over at Watercooler Challenges.

It is an anything goes challenge.  Should be fun!

Here is my card to share today.  
 

I also love a black, white and red theme.  I think perfect timing for back to school. Perfect for some lady bugs in a jar and any opportunity to use my Jar of Love stampset and Everyday Jar framelites AND my Stampin' Blends - yes please!
  

Colouring these little spaces took a delicate hand, but I think they turned out cute.  I finished my card off with beautiful ribbon and a big bow.

Be sure to stop in and see all of the projects submitted to the challenge at
Watercooler Challenges.

Happy Stampin'

Tammy

September Specials


https://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/Promotions/NA/2018/PP%20Halloween/08.07.18_PP_SHAREABLE_NEW_SPOOKY.jpg

Sign up for your paper pumpkin kit here

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tammy, I love a black, white and red colour theme, as well. You've used that Jar of Love beautifully. The little ladybugs climbing the leafy branch inside the jar are simply darling. Love that black ribbon. It finishes your card off nicely. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Heidi! It was great fun playing along.

      Delete
  2. Such a great card for the ending of summer! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet card, Tammy! The black and white allow the lady bugs to shine! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Helen! I love these little lady bugs. :)

      Delete